This program is a personalized service for groups. We offer a unique journey to the southern hemisphere’s sky in the Elqui Valley, a region known world-wide for having clear nights all year round.
According to your personal preferences, transport can be arranged by foot, horse or van. At the observation site, we await your group with a magical dinner under the open sky and then continue with the guided stargazing program, including an observation with a professional 20-inch telescope.
- Specialized guide
- Hiking guide + trekking poles
- Basic horseback riding instructions +1 hour horseback ride
- Observation through a 20” professional telescope
- Barbecue + buffet
- Pisco Cocktail, wine of the region, natural fruit juice, dessert
- Transfer from/to Pisco Elqui
Duration of the tour
4 hours aprox.
According to the size of the groups (groups between 10 and 25 persons)